Vanitek 10 Piece Flat Flexible Poly Foam Bevel-Tipped Brush Set with Wooden Handles - Ideal for Applying Paint, Oil-Based Paints, Stain, Varnish, Enamel, Latex Paint, Smooth Surfaces, & Arts & Crafts
- Vanitek Pack of 10 Disposable Brushes with Multiple sizes: 5Pc of 1” Wide – 3Pc of 2” – 1Pc of 3” - 1Pc of 4” - Overall length 7”.
- The Poly Foam Paint Brush has a 4“ long fluted lightweight Wooden handle and tough plastic support panels, with a 2-3/4” long x 1/2/3/4” Wide flexible angled bristles sponge foam brush on top.
- Foam 'cells' are absorbing the paint to reduce dripping, and gets released when pressed.
- Hardwood handles are lightweight, durable and comfortable to hold.
- Great to use for all types of spreading, painting jobs, paint remover, varnishes, polyurethane finishes, interior, exterior, touch ups, arts & crafts, chemicals, goo gone, WD40, white glue, scrapbook, laundry, cooking, baking, seasoning, squeezing into nooks and crannies, usable with smooth paint - Not preferred to use with shellac or lacquer.
About Vanitek 10 Pack Poly Foam Brushes.
Package contains: Four different sizes.
When polishing ornate, silver, or brass, flatware.
To brush silver dip onto parts of ornate silver jewelry that are too big, too delicate, or contain stones and cannot be actually dip into the liquid.
Household painting supplies.
Eliminating brush marks or loose bristles so that even the inexperienced users can achieve reliable.
To wipe away tarnish.
To apply other tarnish-removal chemicals & cremes before buffing.
Use to get into all the nooks and crannies.
For dabbing into squeaky hinges.
Great for spreading white glue on decoupage projects or when applying liquid glue to any sort of paper or other project (white glue will wash right out so can be reused repeatedly)
Also great for kitchen use like.
Dip into melted lard or bacon fat to coat cast, iron skillets, and cookware, to start or maintain their seasoning.
Or other oil to heavily carved or intricate wood furniture, drawer parts, spread shortening or vegetable oil evenly and thinly around a loaf, or muffin pan before baking to insure easy removal of baked goods, teak, linseed, lemon, coconut, almond, or other skin oils to reach your back or to apply to elbows and feet when you don't want to get hands oily.
Smooths out the paint and covers correctly with fewer strokes.