Ram-Pro Helping Hands Magnifier Glass Stand with Alligator Clips – 4x Magnifying Lens, Perfect for Soldering, Crafting & Inspecting Micro Objects
- The Ram-Pro Magnifying Glass Helping Hands with Stand Station, provides a third extra hand that lets you clip on & work on anything from soldering to macro detailed delicate arts/crafts while leaving your hands free to improve precision.
- SPECS: Glass lens: 2-1/2” Dia. – Magnification: 4x zoom – Diopter: 12 – 2 Alligator clips: 2” – Stable base – 5 Adjustable tightening ball joint twists - Full Length: 1.87” Height: 12” Width: 10.25” - Weight: 12.5 oz.
- QUALITY: High quality impact-resistant 4x 12 diopter magnifying glass – Super strong metal alligator clamps bends to all degrees - Heavy-duty cast iron base.
- DESIGN: Designed with the hobbyist and soldering electrician in mind, this tool lets you do precise detailed work on small parts while adjusting the lens & clips to all angles – Mounted wide mirror-style glass magnifies up to 4x and 12 diopter - 2 Alligator Clips gently grab and hold onto the heaviest objects - Heavy-duty cast iron base for standing durability.
USES: Hand Lens Close Work include Soldering PCB’s, Macro Photography, Craftsmanship Engraving, Electric Circuit Board Repairs, Building Models, Hobby Arts & Crafts Projects, Painting Miniatures, Splinter removal, Needlepoint Work, Sawing Applications, Diamond/Jewelry Cleaning & much more.
Product descriptionSize: STANDARD
About the Ram-Pro Helping Hand Soldering Station with 4x Magnification Lens & Alligator ClipsEver needed a third/spare helping hand while soldering electrical wires & chips or when working/building miniatures and models, well here is our ultimate solution.
The Ram-Pro 4x 12 Diopter Third Hand Helper Workstation on Stand with Adjustable Arms!
- Wide 4x magnification lens that magnifies and enlarges the tiniest micro objects, with a 12 diopter distance mounted on an adjustable joint.
(Magnifier greatly reduces the need for extra visual aid)
Large Magnifying glass, Alligator Clips and Joints can all be Rotated 360° Degrees.